October 17, 2008

Picture This...

The facts are these:

1. I am not very good at updating my blog even though I have been having an awesome and very eventful sophomore semester.
2. I am, however, good at taking pictures and I have documented many of these awesome events.

"True-Blue-Flag-Football" (the one and only time I have had any school spirit)

I was the Jenga champion! (keep in mind there were over 20 competitors-this boy was my final competitor.)

I went horse-back riding for the first time ever!

My pranking posse. We go out once a week and pull pranks. They really aren't even worth mentioning because we live in Cougar-Town where it just can't get much more exciting than saran wrap and car markers.

Dates. Lots of dates. Too many dates.

Matt on his first date!

Matt and Me before I drove him to pick up his date :)

My blessed and most wonderful roommates! (Tanisha [T], Tiffani [Mama-T], Nikki [Neeki], Me [L-hoe], Nancy [Fancy Pants]; Missing: Naomi [Chamma])

Life is treating me great!

4 comments:

HISTORIAS DE ESTA VIDA X JMEC............... said...

que bueno tener muchos amigos ,suerte.......

Kiersten White said...

Yay for pictures! I cannot believe that University of Maryland sweatshirt is still around...that's from when Erin was in SIXTH grade. Crazy.

Also, you are adorable.

But not as adorable as my baby brother all spiffed up for his first dance!

Erin said...

smoothe moves (on jenga).

yes, i was going to say the same thing about that sweatshirt. do you also have the pink sweats and candy cane boxers?

patdwhite said...

Are you sure that was a Blue whatever football game, or were you trying out for the BLUE-MAN group?