February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Pumpkin!

Today my oldest sister was born and this makes me happy because:

*She is the absolute best dancer you will ever see. In reality she is terrible at dancing that it is absolutely amazing. It will change your life.
*She is the smartest person I have ever met but is very humble about it.
*She has the most beautiful baby boy in the whole world. (Todd, you didn't know I felt this way about you?)
*Pink Sweats
*She is an amazing example to me as I've grow up and I appreciate what a loving and admirable older sister she has been to me! I love you Erin! I am so glad mom birth-ted you.

8 comments:

Brandon said...

I want to see her dance!

I noticed you go to BYU. Have you heard about TweetBooty.com? They are giving away free stuff to BYU students. I am trying to help them spread the word because I love this idea.

Check out their site and sign up! I got a free pork burrito from Costa Vida the other day. It's super legit. If you have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can be apart of it in seconds.

-Brandon

Lindsey Bench said...

Since technically you posted a very awesome post about Erin when it is not technically her birthing day, I demand a post about me.

Kiersten White said...

Erin rocks.

Also, can you hook me up with some free pork burritos, Lauren?

Erin said...

i'm going to take it upon myself to celebrate my birthday today AND tomorrow, in honor of hodus.

To Love said...

Erin's birthday is in two days from your posting, so that's today. I didn't think I could post a birthday greating on her blog, since the most recent post is about the supreme leader of Iran, but this is the perfect post to celebrate her. (If you need a fabulous picture to add to the post, let me know.)

Happy Birthday, Erin, you old woman!

Kiersten White said...

Dear Lauren: Erin's birthday is OVER. MOVE ON.

Lindsey Bench said...

BORING, BORING, BORING.

Kiersten White said...

Dear Lauren: Perhaps instead of changing your background you could ACTUALLY POST.