January 26, 2010

Causes to Celebrate


We celebrated our two month anniversary last week.
Although it is not a very monumental mark, we like to find any reason to have a special celebration to ease the sadness of winter semester.

In the last two months we have:

started our first tradition: 10-dollar-date-nights

watched 2 seasons of Flight of the Concords, 2 seasons of 30Rock, and 1 season of Lost
through which we discovered that cuddling while we veg after a long day apart is...magical

taught Dev the differences between lite, regular, and super

learned that he is a responsible, homework doing student and I am...not

shared our first Christmas

each grown some *love* handles

been told I was beautiful, the "best wife ever", and loved 456 times *each*

fought about the toilet seat lid being put down

learned that girls are emotionally crazy

played hide-and-go-seek twice
*before we ran out of places to hide*

learned that he is the more adoring, selfless, thoughtful, sweetest, sexiest hubby.
ever.

It's been the best two months of my life,
which seems a great cause for celebration to me.


8 comments:

Erin said...

barf! but i still love you, so come and visit. and i'm glad you're happy.

Michelle said...

this is so cute! congratulations! I would totally be celebrating all the time. You guys are adoooorable!

Kiersten White said...

And I just vomited more than Jonah has in the last two months.

Except not really, because I love seeing you happy : ) And Lauren, I'm glad you're doing okay, too.

Really. Come visit. We have SUNSHINE. And I miss my babiest sister.

Lindsey Bench said...

So do you guys like being married?

Caspers, but not the Ghost said...

at this point, if you were me, you'd get pregnant. HA! (not recommended)

happy to see your happy :)

i threw a bday party for lynley's 2 week bday. her 6month, i'm planning her 9month this weekend? always find a reason to celebrate. it makes life better i'm convinced.

Callie said...

Oh I love it! I read this out loud to Tyler and he asked "Whats lite, regular, and super?" haha oh boy. And yes the toilet seat should be put down seeing as how both husband and wife have use for it in the down position. Thank you.
Love you! Glad to hear all is great with you!

Mandy said...

okay, this made me so excited to get married. It sounds so much like mine and Kevin's relationship. Haha and the tampons and the hide and go seek part made me laugh out loud.

Scott and Marissa said...

very cute, funny, and clever. your a great and entertaining blogger