April 24, 2011

Graduates

Devin and I are official college graduates. 

It was so wonderful to get to walk with Devin.  I loved hearing them calling Devin's name and saying he was walking with his wife. It will always be one of my best memories. 

We also played the Celebrity Game (we had to quickly come up with a celebrity name similar to the name of the person walking) and I was really good at it. So if I can't get a teaching job and never teach a day in my life, at least I got something out of my college degree.

*Cheesy but necessary






*Remember how we are really good at kissing pictures?

3 comments:

Christa said...

That really is awesome that you guys graduated together! Love the Cheesy but nessassary pictures! We suck at kiss pictures too. Logan is just so tall and I'm so short we look way awkward

Scott and Marissa said...

I am so proud of you guys! And I'm way too happy for you!

Stephanie said...

Congrats!! That is awesome... but that kissing picture is disgusting.