November 26, 2011

Fall Fun!

So aside from all of the teaching and learning we do in my classroom, I also make sure that we do plenty of art! I think art is really important in the classroom and it is not done enough! Plus I just love it and so do the kids!

Here are some of the fun fall projects we did in the last few months! 

Halloween Pop-up Book

Ghost Plate. This little girl added hair and  a bow! So cute!
"In Alicia's witches brew there are gowst, spitrse, and ants. Would you like some?"
"Pumpkins: When you see me growing, my orange glowing in the sun, It's time to say bye to summer and hello to FALL fun!"
Tissue Paper Pumpkin
This one is my FAVORITE! Got the idea off Pintrest! 


Plate Turkeys! This one is sooo easy. All you need is paper plates and markers!

3 comments:

Kiersten White said...

CUTE! You are such a good teacher. And I agree. It seems like once the kids are out of kindergarten there are almost no art projects.

Mama White said...

Lucky kids to be in your class!

Hayley said...

I can't wait until I have kids and they can come to your class.