August 26, 2009

Bryan Elizabeth Brown

B...if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't:

know how to fight. scratch that. know how to defend myself

appreciate p&p and gilbert the way every woman should

have such a passion for pranking

think of you fondly every time I hear jojo or black-eyed peas

understand the juvenile bliss of trampolines

always win in the "irresistible man, but really my sister" game with regs.

be such a kick-a roller skater

have passed the ap us test

deuce, deuce, baby, na na na na na na na na na na

be a true 80's child at heart

ANTM. enough said.

have been exposed to mother browns sexy britney dance

i lub you. for eva, for eva eva. thank you for always being my best.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

lauren, i had NO idea you were even dating anyone seriously! i typically rely on facebook for those big events. but apparently it failed me this time.

but CONGRATS! you two look adorable, and so happy! :)

ps. this post was so great. maybe i should've relied on bryan for the ap us test so i could've passed. ha ha!

Lizzy said...

Lauren... I didn't know you had a blog! You and your sweetie pie.. so cute. WHEN will I meet him.

p.s. I love Bryan Elizabeth. Sorry I missed the dance party.. I would've been there if I wasn't in Logan!

Bryan said...

you're always bein good to me. I'm going to have to step up my game because of all these great expectations, I mean kick-a roller skater...i think that was all you friend.

Nikki said...

I hope you're done changing your blog name now. It keeps throwing me off. Like, really off. And I'm like "who is this joker?" and then it's always you.