September 20, 2009

One of my guilty pleasures is ANTM (America's Next Top Model, duh.)
After many years of watching with B, I came to the conclusion that modeling can't be that hard.
All you have to do is be natural.
Why couldn't all those eliminated models figure that out?

Well, my first official "photo shoot" was our engagements on saturday. . .

From the moment the camera pointed our direction, well, to put it gently, Devin and I were embarrassingly awkward. Oh, and absolutely horrible.

For you to truly understand what I am trying to describe I am going to have to show you some pictures.





After a few (or a lot, who remembers?) Dev and I finally started to get the hang of it....






4 comments:

Caspers, but not the Ghost said...

i love them! I think it's important to choose a pic, that your kids will only make fun of slightly 20 years down the road..and i think you've picked a winner :) YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED. Now, that is an invitation, i better get. :)

Mandy said...

They are so you Lauren.
So beautiful yet simple and not flashy or cheesy at all.
I kinda wish you would use the "We are getting married" one, but maybe that's just me. Send one to me in Hawaii?

Love you.

Callie Mae said...

GORGEOUS! You are stunning! And I can say that because I have seen you at girls camp! Seriously though you look fabulous! Love it!

Nikki said...

Bahahaha! I totally laughed out loud at the first few pictures. :) :) Come to my Nacho Night, you slut. And how come Devin already turned me down?