May 21, 2010

When in San Francisco. . .

When in San Francisco. . .
-Your hotel is built in 1915, is still in beautiful condition, and has complementary dog treats in the lobby
-Buildings are works of art
-You can have an authentic ethnic food experience from anywhere in the world
-Every direction is up hill
-Michelle, DJ, Stephanie, Uncle Jessie, and the rest of the Tanners are learning life lessons nearby
-Even out-houses look classy
-You can hang "I'm pretty busy right now" on your hotel door knob
-Walking the streets wearing the latest fashions is the only way you can fit in
-Roller-blading gangs of 45+ group members ride the streets
-There are entire blocks dedicated to chocolate
-Cup cakes come in every flavor
-Entire walls and buildings are made of earth
-Parks consist of lush gardens and romantic gazebos
-WICKED the Musical will fulfill your life long dream


.....and it will forever remind of how lucky you are because you found a man that will do anything and everything to make your life rich in joy.

8 comments:

Heather and Taylor said...

Darling pictures!! Your hair is getting long again! :) when can we get together again?!

Mandy said...

Lauren I loved this. It's so cool how you made your photos, and I am so happy that you are so happy with Devin. Seriously, it brings me a lot of hope for my marriage.

And did you watch "Wake Up San Francisco?!"

Hayley said...

this post overstimulated me to say the least. i love san fran.

Stacy said...

I just love that city! and i love you guys!

Lizzy said...

I love san fran.. that looks like so much fun! You're beautiful

Matt and Jill Putnam said...

So fun! What hotel did you guys stay at? we're looking at maybe going down there in a few months. I love all your pictures!

lauren elizabeth said...

dear lauren,

I love you and your blog. I also love you and Devin. I also love San Fransisco. And those pictures are beautiful. I can't believe it's already been 6 months for you two!
Yay!

Bryan said...

ha I just noticed the door sign that says "pretty busy right now". That is the ultimate!