June 25, 2010

 Sometimes I dream.
                    
                                         Devin and I are not muggles,
                                         
                                               we live at Hogwarts,
                                                     
                                        Devin's a keeper, I play seeker...

                     and we drink butter beer with Dumbledore every night.                                                                  

*photo shop compliments of Ty Goodsell, the best co-worker ever.

9 comments:

Mandy said...

Haha this is grand. At first I thought it was a cheesy Disneyland picture or something, but it turned out much, much better.

p.s. do you really drink butterbeer because I want some.

Callie said...

Oh gee! I just started re reading the 7th one and I've been feeling the same way lately. Love it. Love you...even more than Harry Potter! Which is a lot!

Stephanie said...

LOVE this :) We wish we lived at hogwarts too... mostly because of the big feasts they always have ;)

Matt and Erica said...

Matt and I are reading the 7th book and we dream about living at Hogwarts all the time! Haha I loved this post

lauren elizabeth said...

wonderful.
i love your dreams. they are very similar to mine, in fact.

Lindsey Bench said...

mudblood.

Scott and Marissa said...

you look just like luna lovegood, lets hug!

Willy in Chile said...

I drink real beer.

This is the very reason I wish I had photoshop... to do crap like that! Is that going to be your next Christmas card, because it should be.

So glad we're friends :)

Erin said...

i need to show this to joseph.