July 1, 2008

Muy Bien


I recently I returned from a family vacation to Mexico. I personally think it was the best vacation the White family has ever had. We had a private beach for a week, I got endless playtime with my niece and nephews, and we were all together. It was pure bliss. Here are some highlights of the trip....



Even without a spouse, I still managed to have a good time.
Elena discovered that sand is not one of the basic food groups.
Joseph helped a lost man by pointing him towards the water.

For her birthday, Lindsey got two fist fulls of her very own sand.

After 19 years of being told I could never learn, Jonah taught me how to read.


All in all, it made me realize what an amazing family I have and made me love them even more!

3 comments:

Kiersten White said...

Okay, these captions were pretty much the funniest things ever.

I'm so proud of my son.

Erin said...

yeah, good job posting hodus!!! i guess it was harder before you could read. now that jonah has taught you, time to post more frequently.

Lindsey Bench said...

i loved every minute of those posts, including reliving our steamy kiss...which by the way for any non white family members was staged, meaning there was not actually any lip to lip contact