July 13, 2008

Oh, to be in Cali.

Of all the trips and adventures I go on, by far, my favorite one is my annual trip to California to see Kiersten, Elena, Jonah, and Babe (oh and he is such a babe). Its a glorious week of waking up at the crack of dawn, having to be the endless entertainment for the children, staying in a confined space for most of the day due to the lack of transportation, and watching gangsters (and an especially dangerous wanksta, [ie: white gangster] Stanley) terrorize the quad. So you might wonder, why is this my favorite vacation? Well, I know it doesn't sound glamorous, but it is simply the best for all of those reasons and more. I can't recall any other time I have that much endless fun and experience endless joy. And now, to make my favorite vacation even better, my sister Erin, brother-in-law Todd, and adorable baby Joseph now live minutes away from Kiersten, so I get to visit them as well! I couldn't be more excited!

A little taste of what I am so excited for...
My Babies....

Babe...

Stanley Wanksta....

5 comments:

Erin said...

joseph is very excited for his aunt nonnie. he even got a new haircut so that he'd be extra handsome for you. (see blog for details).

Kiersten White said...

Okay, when I first started reading this post I thought Babe was Joseph, and I was thinking, wow, Lauren, rude to leave Erin out! And then when I saw you added them, I thought, wait, who's Babe?

Oh yeah, my husband.

You're weird. And I can't wait to see you.

Erin said...

i though she left us out too. at first i thought joseph was babe, and it was a simple but excusable oversight to leave me out. then when i realized babe was noah, i thought even JOSEPH was left out, and then i was out for blood.

Lindsey Bench said...

ha ha, i had the same reaction of erin being left out. i even almost called lauren to let her know of her fatal mistake. although leaving todd out of the babes is quite hurtful i'm sure.

Lindsey Bench said...

the one thing i am hurt about though is that nothing was mentioned of your other favorite vacation...logan, ut