October 16, 2011

Vacation Appreciation

For the last three weeks I have been on break (year round school=9 weeks on, 3 weeks off) and it has been a a-maz-ing! 

Week 1: Snowbird condo get-away with our friends for the weekend. Then everyone had to go down during the week for school/work while I had the whole condo and mountain (practically) to myself. I hiked, ran, swam, read, slept, and ate. dreamcometrue.
View from the pool. Not too shabby. 
Mountainside
Top of mountain hike


Week 2: Visit from my babies, holiday festivities and enjoying the fall.
Miss B
Joseph
Asher
Sunday drive up AF canyon
Fall leaves


Week 3: California/Disneyland!
Newport Beach
Laguna Beach. I looked for L.C. the whole time. Honestly.
Thunder Mountain Roller Coaster
This picture kiilllss me. Totally candid.
I love roller coasters so much and I am so grateful Devin captured this moment. 

I am really excited and ready to get back to teaching my cuties, especially since it is Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas season! I have some really fun crafts and activities planned (and some learning will be thrown in there somewhere).
Holiday festivities in a 1st grade classroom?...please, it doesn't get any better than that!

7 comments:

Reags said...

You didn't even tell us you were coming to LA? you guys are the worst friends. I at least told you I was coming to Utah. I think we should break up.

Erin said...

yeah, definitely love the roller coaster picture. was so fun to see you. joseph misses him some nonnie.

Sam Mitchell said...

Lovin it! So glad I got to see youuuu.

Scott and Marissa said...

Excuse me! This is no fair! I'm so happy that you had a wonderful 3 week break!! I'm even more happy that I was a part of it!

Mama White said...

You got some great pictures! Love the one of the sun shining through the autumn leaves and the cute niece and nephews!

Lindsey Bench said...

week four: an unexpected surprise that I should have been spent rubbing sisters 9 month prego belly.

Stephanie said...

Um, fun. I want your life. :) Vacationing and playing with little kids - what more could you want!? You are awesome and I luf you.