May 22, 2011

Hawaii Day 4

Day 4: We did the Napali Coast hike on the very north shore. It's 2 miles along the coast to a beautiful and private beach and then another 2 miles inland to a waterfall. 8 miles total. I did find myself asking why I was doing an 8 mile hike on a vacation in Hawaii. But everything I saw including the Napali coastline, the secluded beach with caves, and the bamboo forests we hiked through made it worth it!














Then we went to a dirty old Cheveron and got pretty good hamburgers, and tried not to think about the dirty old gas station we got them from! To finish the night we attempted to get shave ice, but it was closed. I was quite upset, as you can see. That's real devastation on my face, folks.




So instead we went and got *even more* amazing gelato from Tropical Dreams. This place is famous and rightfully so!




No comments: