May 26, 2011

Hawaii Day 5

Day 5: We went paddle boarding and kayaking on the Hanalei river. Paddle boarding was so much fun, and super easy. The boys had fun chasing and ramming each other in the kayaks and paddle boards and the girls had fun talking about how we willingly married these crazy boys :)







Then we went to the Dolphin Restaurant right along the Hanalei river where I got the most delicious fish tacos I have ever had in my entire life. It should seriously be a crime, how good these tacos were. I had to take a picture with them. Then we went and got shave ice where I discovered the Blue Hawaii (blue raspberry, coconut and vanilla). Ohmygoodness!







Then we went to Secret Beach which was by far the most beautiful beach on Kauai. On one end there is a landscape of a cliff with a lighthouse, and on the other end is a silhouette of a slopping mountain with palm trees and the beach is full of trees and lava pools. It was incredible.








2 comments:

Hannah Richins said...

I am so unbelievably jealous! That looks like heaven. I love the picture of you and Devin kissing on the paddle boats. Adorable :)

Stephanie said...

Jealous :) I love how these posts about your trip just keep coming - I wish they would never end! You and Devin are so cute together. I'm glad you found someone you love so much.